Heyheyhey! This is my hundredth post! Okay, like, whatever right? Yea, whatever. I swear, the Fibo cheerleaders [despised by a large part of the school population but it's not like I give a shit] are so screwed for the Games Day II. We haven't even finished co-ordinating our steps yet! Craaaap... But I'm sure we'll pull it off in the end. I hope we'll pull it off in the end... Oh, and, I think we, along with other cheerleaders from others houses MIGHT be doing a dance for the National Day celebration. Yeap, that's about it. And today during PE, the girls're so bored [and the guys played soccer/basketball] that we had been reduced to playing catching in the gym! LMAO. But it was fun. Especially when Adabelle, Cheryl and I hid in this closet somewhere PERFECT for making out. Mwahahaha... Yea. That's my boring day in summary! XD
10:14 PM